Some people might think we're nuts, but the truth is we didn't really start out to create the all-around nicest mic bag we've ever seen. It just sort of happened that way. All we really wanted was a nice little zipper pouch to bundle with our adapter kits. The Rational Mic Bag is made of backpack-grade, water-resistant nylon canvas on the outside, with a padded lining and soft, durable nylon fabric on the inside.
It can accommodate larger measurement mic's such as a full-sized Earthworks M30 or M30BX (we checked), swallow a USBPre with room to spare or gobble up our entire Adaptamania audio adapter kit and still pack flat.
Our mic bag is perfect for protecting, cameras, music players, DVRs, external hard drives, direct boxes... even microphones from the rigors of frequent travel. It also features thoughtful details like a sewn-in web loop for tethering and large, silk-screened handwriting area for labeling, so that you don't have to guess what's inside.
• Outside dimensions, approximately 10-1/4" x 6-3/8" (26 x 16.5 cm).
• Outer shell is black, 600 denier Nylon with water-resistant coating.
• Padded, 210 denier black nylon lining
• Heavy duty nylon zipper.
• 1" (26 mm) web loop for gripping/tethering
• 3-color imprint with 6" x 2-1/8" (152 x 55 mm) silk-screened handwriting area for labeling
• Hand-sewn in the USA by a bunch of lovely ladies in Utah