RATIONAL ACOUSTICS RTA-420
The RTA-420 is a great little budget-friendly measurement mic with an impressively flat response curve for its price. The RTA-420 features heavy-gauge steel construction and measurement performance to rival high-end microphones costing many times more. Makes a great starter mic, spare or "B" rig mic and goes places you would be nervous to take your high-end, lab quality mic. The RTA-420 makes multi-microphone measurements affordable for the rest of us.
The Rational RTA-420 comes with a mic clip and a spiffy bright yellow windscreen, which is great for spotting your mic in dark venues. And, it includes a custom-designed soft-sided carrying case that accommodates and organizes 2 microphones plus their accessories.
NOTE: The Rational RTA-420 is PIN 3 HOT and requires the 10mm calibrator adapter for use with the iSEMcon SC-1 Microphone calibrator.
- Element : 1/4" Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Nominal Sensitivity: 7 mV / Pa, ±3 dB
- Impedance : 250 Ω ± 30% (@ 1KHz)
- Operating Voltage : 9 - 52V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity : -63 dB ± 3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Housing diameter at capsule : 10 mm (approx. 3/8")
- Length : 145 mm
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 RTA-420 Microphone
- 1 soft-sided carrying case
- 1 Mic clamp with adapter screw
- 1 windscreen