10EaZy SW Dongle
Please note that we can only ship 10EaZy products within North America.
For those who already own a quality measurement microphone, a calibrator and an audio interface, 10EaZy software may be purchased alone via the 10EaZy SW USB dongle.
Designed to meet the needs of those who already have appropriate hardware and expertise in SPL monitoring and who do not require IEC / ANSI compliance, the 10 EaZy SW dongle provides the same limited feature set software as the 10EaZy RT system but carries a disclaimer on the screen stating that values cannot be guaranteed accurate, and has a different background color to differentiate it from Class 1 and Class 2 compliant 10EaZy systems.
NOTE: Given the variability of the hardware that can be used with the 10EaZy SW dongle, measurements cannot be guaranteed IEC / ANSI compliant by the manufacturer. However, the filters and accuracy in the 10EaZy software is fully capable of complying with IEC60672 Class 1 or 2, so if used with a Class 1or Class 2 certified microphone and I-O, you should be able to perform measurements with Class 1 or Class 2 compliance.
Users will need to provide their own a PC running XP or Windows 7 (or better), a microphone, a calibrator and an I-O. Once installed, the software is activated by the presence of the dongle. Replacement dongles are NOT available. If the dongle is lost or damaged, an entire new 10EaZy SW system must be purchased.
10EaZy SW System Includes:
- - Software licensing dongle
- - Limited feature 10EaZy SPL monitoring software (downloadable from 10EaZy.com)
10EaZy SW Software Features:
- - Large, easy-to-read main display
- - Intuitive user interface
- - Multiple standard formats of SPL display
- -Leq value and history display
- -Extra scaleable display for additional information or public viewing output
- -Webserver allows for remote viewing of any number of 10EaZy systems
- -E-mail server - receive measurement results via e-mail instantly upon closing the system
- -Logfile - Key values of the measurement are stored as .jpg for easy reference
NOTE: The 10EaZy SW dongle does not unlock 10EaZy features in Smaart v8.