Focusrite Scarlett Solo (Gen 3)
Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo is a small format USB 2x2 audio interface. The front panel's XLR microphone input has a maximum input level of +9dBu at minimum gain, making it an ideal solution for SPL measurement with a single, low sensitivity measurement microphone. The other front panel input is a line-level TRS, ideal for connecting a signal generator loopback or line-level output of an audio system. The Solo is a great IO for compact, no fluff single channel, SPL, and dual channel transfer function measurement with one microphone.
- One mic input
- One line level input
- Rugged metal unibody case
- Lightweight, compact form that fits easily in a laptop bag or measurement kit
- USB bus power (no AC adapter or batteries required)
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176kHz, 192kHz sample rate support
- Max. Input Level: 9dBu (at minimum gain)
- Gain Range: 56dB
Mac - OSX v10.13.6 (High Sierra) or later
Windows - 7 or later
For full product specifications, please visit the manufacturers product page HERE.