The EMX-7150 is a 1⁄4” capsule, free-field omnidirectional (pressure) reference microphone from iSEMcon. Its extraordinarily flat, “class 1” 10Hz to 20kHz frequency response and capability to measure at high sound pressure levels up to 145dBspl make it extremely well suited for use with the Smaart measurement system.
Its low impedance and ability to utilize phantom power sources anywhere from 12 – 48 VDC make it very adaptable to the wide range of computer IO devices used for laptop-based measurement systems. And its mechanically robust stainless steel body, state of the art water tight Neutrik connectors and optional water resistant SWS-7 windscreen make it well suited for the demanding environments of field use. With its rugged construction and precision response, the iSEMcon EMX-7150 is reference microphone that is at home in both the field and the studio.
- Frequency range 10Hz...20kHz
- Sensitivity 6mV/Pa typ.
- Max SPL (3% distortion limit) 146dBspl typ.
- Dynamic range ~30… >140dBspl
- Self Noise ~26 dB(A)
- Calibration chart and calibration data files included on CD
- IEC 61672 class 1 frequency response
- Dimensions: acoustic port dia. 1⁄4” (7mm) / Microphone body 0.75” (19mm) / Overall length 6” (152mm)
- Weight 0.3oz (75 grams) per microphone