The ¼“ iSEMic Microphone is a measurement mic specifically designed to interface directly with iPhones, iPads as well as other mobile devices including laptop computers and Phantom Powered Pro Audio Equipment. The iSEMic can be used directly with USB interfaces, without the need of any active converter, just using the appropriate adapter.
The iSEMic is 1/4" (7mm) in diameter, 3.7" (94mm) long and is manufactured from a stainless steel housing, with built-in electronics and gold plated connectors.. It operates on a supply voltage of 2.5V to 52Vdc with surge voltage protection and has a frequency range from 20Hz to 20kHz. It comes with both the free-field and diffuse-field calibration data included.
With its mechanically robust design it is well suited for harsh environments such as open air sound reinforcement measurements. Its IEC 61672 class 2 frequency response makes it suitable for room acoustics analysis including recording studios and home theaters.
The iSEMic 725TR Base Kit includes the individually calibrated microphone with individual free and diffuse-field data (available via download), the SA-iBF adapter for iPad/iPhone use and a windscreen, all packed in a compact tin metal case.
NOTE: The XLR adaptor, mic clip, and mic clip adaptor pictured here are not included with the base kit. The XLR adaptor can be purchased separately from here
Please note that we are only authorized to ship iSEMcon products to the United States and Australia.
- Excitation voltage 2.5V to 52Vdc , current limited
- Powers from: iPhone, iPad, other mobile devices, laptop computers, Phantom Power, ICP/IEPE power.
- Microphone sensitivity typ -52dB re 1V/ pa (2,5mV @ 94dBspl)
- Sensitivity optimized for mobile devices (e.g. iPad) not to clip.
- Frequency range 20Hz…>20kHz
- Temperature compensated for accurate SPL monitoring.
- IEC 61672 class 2 frequency response Standard (125dBspl)
- Surge voltage protection
- Calibration chart and freefield– & diffusefield calibration data files download ready.
- Stainless steel body, Gold plated connectors
- Microphone body dia. 1/4” (7 mm)
- Microphone length 3,7” (94 mm)