Lectrosonics DCR822-A1B1 Dual Channel Digital Receiver
The DCR822 is a 2 channel digital wireless receiver from Lectrosonics’ industry-leading 4th generation D2 (D Squared) family of digital wireless products.
D2 systems offer unrivaled performance in even the most demanding environments. The audio frequency response is +/- 1 dB from 25-20,000 kHz when using the DPR plug-on transmitter, with a dynamic range of 110 dB and a THD+N of 0.05% a 1 kHz, -10 dB FS. With the DPR transmitter, these systems are inherently non-companding thanks to a fully digital signal path after the initial AD conversion at the microphone preamp. The full digital systems offer exceptionally linear frequency response, and a form factor that allows users to pack an incredibly robust measurement kit into a compact travel package. The D Squared platform will get you the closest to a “copper wire” response than any other wireless product on the market today, even at very long wireless transmission distances.
The DCR822 has the ability to record directly to an onboard SD card. This has myriad benefits for post processing measurements and remote recording work, or just for having a backup of the measurement session. The 822 receiver is compatible with the DPR plug-on transmitter from the D2 line, and backwards compatible with any Digital Hybrid Wireless transmitter made in the last 16+ years.
Note: Compatible DPR plug on transmitter is sold separately.
- Continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with D2, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Vector Diversity with two receivers per channel for superior digital signal recovery
- High IP3 and high-current front ends for robust performance even in severe RF environments
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Digital (AES) audio outputs
- 2 channel recording on microSD card
- AA Battery or external powering
- Bright, high-density OLED display for clear viewing in any lighting conditions
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 4x AA Batteries
- 2x AMJ-19 SMA-Mount Antennas
- 2x AMJ-22 SMA-Mount Antennas
- Micro SD Card
For more information visit Lectrosonics.com