RATIONAL ACOUSTICS RTA-420 WITH CALIBRATION FILES
The RTA-420 with Calibration Files are individually measured and serialized versions of the popular RTA-420. The calibration files are delivered via an included serialized thumb drive, or they can be retrieved online via the RTA-420 Microphone Correction Curve Database by entering the serial number of the microphone. The Calibration file consists of 2 frequency response correction curves (free field narrow band and 1/3 Oct) and a detailed PDF report. RTA-420 Calibration files are serial number specific; they are not interchangeable with any RTA-420.
The Rational RTA-420 comes with a mic clip and a bright yellow windscreen, which is great for spotting your mic in dark venues. It also includes a custom-designed soft carrying case that accommodates and organizes 2 microphones plus accessories.
NOTE: The Rational RTA-420 is PIN 3 HOT and requires the 10mm calibrator adapter for use with the iSEMcon SC-1 Microphone calibrator.
- Capsule: ¼” Electret Condenser (housing diameter at capsule: 10mm)
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response Characteristic: Diffuse Field (Random Incidence)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz (Exact value indicated in calibration file)
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa, +/-3 dB typical (Exact value indicated in calibration file)
- Operating Voltage: 9-52V DC Phantom Power
- Max SPL: approx. 110dB (1 kHz @ 1% THD)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 1 RTA-420 Microphone
- 1 soft-sided dual-mic carrying case
- 1 USB drive with calibration files (0 deg narrow band and 1/3 Oct correction files + report)
- 1 mic clamp
- 1 windscreen