This is a physical copy of Smaart v8 that will be delivered to your address, and includes a $25 surcharge. You will not be able to use or activate Smaart until you receive it in the mail, and this package does not include any printed guides or documentation. Activation must still be completed via the online Smaart license management site at my.rationalacoustics.com
We highly recommend purchasing via electronic delivery instead so you can receive your license via email immediately after purchase.
Smaart v8 is the fully featured, multi-channel version of Smaart, capable of performing unlimited, multi-channel Spectrum and Transfer Function measurements. It also includes a full Impulse Response mode, capable of performing high resolutions IR measurements to determine a full suite of acoustic performance criterion. V8 also contains robust SPL monitoring capabilities with advanced SPL metrics and the ability to monitor and log an unlimited number of inputs.
Designed with the needs of modern audio engineering and system alignment professionals in mind, Smaart v8 offers greatly expanded control of the software environment while simultaneously providing easier and more streamlined measurement configuration, control and data handling.
NOTE: Once a Smaart license has been registered to a license management account at my.rationalacoustics.com and activated on any computer, it is non-returnable and non-refundable. We encourage you to take advantage of the free 30-day demo for all Smaart software products prior to purchase, to ensure it meets your requirements. If you are unsure about which version of Smaart is right for you, check out the Product Comparison page.
Key features in Smaart v8 include:
- Easy, Intuitive Measurement Configuration
- Tab-Based Interface
- Multi-Window Capability
- Hide/Show Interface Control Bars
- Touchscreen-Friendly User-Configurable command buttons
- Broadband Metering for all input devices
- Integrated Control for the Smaart I-O
- Smaart-to-Smaart API Remote Control
- Better performance on the latest operating systems
- Improved stability & security
- Native support for high-definition displays
- Each license of Smaart v8 comes with 2 installations
- Smaart v8 can be activated either automatically online (if an internet connection is detected) or manually offiline. Once activated, the program does not need an internet connection and can be operated offline
- Once installed and activated on a computer, Smaart v8 can be deactivated from that computer by the user, allowing you to reclaim an installation on your license if your computer is being retired, temporarily replaced or reformatted. In the case of loss, theft or catastrophic failure, you will need to contact Rational Tech Support.
- Purchase of additional installations onto existing licenses is available directly through our online license management site once you have registered your license.
For Windows® and macOS®
Smaart v8 runs native under both macOS and Windows from the same unified source code.