SoundTools NL4 Sniffer/Sender
The SoundTools NL4 Remote End Cable Tester is composed of two pocket sized components, the Sniffer and Sender. Together they can check NL4 cables for all types of electrical faults, including shorts and incorrect connector wiring, even when the two ends are located at some distance from each other.
The Sender is battery powered and consumes power only when connected to the Sniffer, ensuring long life for it's miniature 12-volt battery (included). The testers are very compact at 1" diameter by 3.25" length. The NL4 Cable Test Kit set includes one of each.
These reliable, high quality, hand crafted units built in the USA, are another step towards SoundTools' goal of creating the ultimate soundman's tool box.
- Simple and easy to use. No configuration required.
- Compact, lightweight package
- Cable ends can be in different locations
- Sniffer identifies electrical problems in NL4-terminated cables via and easy-to-read LED display
- Included Sender unit draws battery power only when connected to the Sniffer, via a cable under test
- Sender ships with battery installed. Accepts A23 batteries.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- NL4 Sniffer unit
- NL4 Sender unit
- Color Code Sheet
|Dimensions (package) HxWxD
||4.5 in (114.3mm) x 3 in (76.2mm) x 1.5 in (38.1mm)|
|Weight (package)||7 oz (.198 kg)|